Exhibit in 2018
Engredea is where cutting-edge clean ingredients turn into innovative products, business relationships are built, ROI is always high and brand awareness builds momentum for your future.
Engredea will continue its run at the Anaheim Convention Center next year from March 9-12, 2018. Exhibitors for 2018 will have first selection for booth space based on priority points.
The Anaheim Convention Center Expansion is Complete!
What does this mean for Engredea & Natural Products Expo West 2018?
- The Anaheim Convention Center now includes an additional building (behind the Hilton) that connects to the main ACC on the 2nd level. This new building dubbed the “North Hall” will house specialty food and hot products in 2018.
- • With the addition of 200,000 square feet of flexible space, all exhibit space will now be consolidated to the Anaheim Convention Center (exhibit space will not be offered at the Hilton or Marriott hotels in 2018).
- The floorplan has shifted (click here to view the 2018 floorplan)
- Engredea and Supplements move from Hall A/B to Hall D
- Business Solutions move from the Arena Lobby to Hall C
- We’ve combined Health & Beauty with Natural Living into a new Lifestyle section (Hall C)
- Organic moves from Hall C to Hall B
- Natural & Specialty Foods is now in the Arena, Arena Lobby, Hall A, Hall B, Hall E, Level 300, and the new North Hall
- Engredea & Expo West Show Floor Hours
- Exhibits in the new North Hall will be open Thursday through Saturday (March 8-10)
- Exhibits at the main ACC (Halls A-E, Level 300, Arena, Arena Lobby) will be open Friday through Sunday (March 9-11)
Curious to see what the expansion looks like? Check out the ACC’s video here:
Click below to view the 2018 Floorplan, Download the 2018 Contract, or Contact Your Account Manager today.