Learn How Not One, but THREE Brains Influence Mental Health!
- Friday, 03/09/2018: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Room: Marriott, Platinum Ballroom 3
Exciting new research reveals you actually have THREE brains – your HEAD brain, HEART brain, and GUT brain – which influence each other in profound ways. Research suggests that microbial imbalances in the gut profoundly affect the brain and mental health. Gut bacteria also influence the heart and regulate blood pressure. The interconnectedness of the three brains serves as the foundation for mental, emotional, and physical well-being. This is not an alternative approach – it is fundamental to optimal mental health.
Participants will explore:
• 3 brain busters: The impact that stress, cellular damage, and environmental factors have on cognition and mental health
• The relationship between gut microbiota, cardiovascular, and mental health
• How cardiovascular health influences brain structure and function
• Diet, lifestyle, and nutritional strategies to support the three brains