What's Your Beef? Consumer-Driven Innovations in Meat.
- Saturday, 03/10/2018: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Room: Marriott, Platinum Ballroom 4
Today’s consumer has beef with beef. They want the eating experience they love and also what’s right from health, environmental and social perspectives.
A few unique companies have innovated to meet (or meat?) these demands. On the surface, they’re starkly different. But underneath, they’re not so different after all. Pre® Brands specializes in the best-tasting, highest-quality beef in the world, Beyond Meat creates plant-based proteins that deliver on the taste, texture and appearance people crave and Crowd Cow is helping to bridge the gap between consumers and meat from independent farms.
Funny thing is, if you look a little closer at what drives each brand – the desire to give consumers better food options that meet their evolving demands for taste, health, convenience and ethical production – they’re more alike than they seem. They drive solution-based purchasing, and they’re the future of protein.
A panel of experts including the founders and CEOs of Pre Brands, Beyond Meat and Crowd Cow, as well as SPINS’ EVP of Client Growth Solutions, will discuss the revolution that’s taking place on our dinner plates.
1. Participants learn how high-quality, 100% grass fed beef and plant-based meat fit into diets that are better for you and better for the environment.
2. Participants understand how food companies can revolutionize existing markets by meeting unfulfilled consumer needs.
3. Participants have a broader, more comprehensive definition of what it means to be plant-based and learn best practices for being an ethical and epicurean omnivore.